Submission Preparation Checklist (Initial Submission)
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission (or part of the submission) has not been published previously, nor even was considered by any other journals before, and the submission is free from self-plagiarism.
- Authors, Co-authors, and Contributors' information are to be provided correctly with proper sequence (in chronological order) based on their contributions.
- The submission has to be made in a Microsoft Word file based on Journal Template Format.
- The text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
- Ethical Agreement form is to be signed and uploaded during the submission process.
- Names of three prospective reviewers with their emails, affiliation, country of origin, and reviewing interests are to be provided/uploaded.
- Please prepare Author's and Co-author's short biographies in a single .docx file with about 150 words each and submit the .docx file during the manuscript submission process.