Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission (or part of the submission) has not been published previously, nor even was considered by any other journals before, and the submission is free from self-plagiarism.
- Authors, Co-authors, and Contributors' information are to be provided correctly with proper sequence (in chronological order) based on their contributions.
- The submission has to be made in a Microsoft Word file based on Journal Template Format.
- The text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
- Ethical Agreement form is to be signed and uploaded during submission process.
- Names of three prospective reviewers with their emails, affiliation, country of origin, and reviewing interests are to be provided/uploaded.
- Please prepare Author's and Co-author's short biographies with about 150 words each and submit the .docx file during the manuscript submission process.
Leadership and Management
Strategy, Policy and Governance
Military Science and Technology
History, Philosophy and Ethics of War
Article Section (any other related subjects)
The NDC E-JOURNAL follows the open access policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.