Inclusion of Authors, Co-authors, and Contributors information
Inclusion of Co-authors and contributors of a particular submission should follow the ethical and professional norm. To follow the norm, the author must keep in mind the following points.
- All authors, co-authors, and contributors’ information should be provided properly and correctly during the submission of a manuscript.
- After acceptance, authors, co-authors, or contributors cannot be included or removed for that particular submission.
- In the accepted manuscript, the sequence of authors, co-authors, and contributors should be the same as provided in Metadata during initial submission.
- The sequence of participants can be rearranged, and information can be modified at any time by providing valid reasons.
- All the contributors and sponsors should appear in the accepted manuscript with proper acknowledgements.
- In the initial (first) submission, the manuscript must not contain any information about Authors, Co-authors, contributors, sponsors, institutions, or support for the double-blind review process.